A FREE class open to the public, part of our Diamond Approach classes. Truth is the fundamental ground of our soul, so the soul is fundamentally faithful to the truth. Come explore your experience.
- The soul is the site and agency of experience.
- Everything that arises in the soul can be seen as part of the soul.
- Thoughts, images, emotions, feelings, sensations, perceptions, insights, knowledge, and states of consciousness are all the soul.
- This becomes clear and distinct when we have direct knowledge of what the soul is, for the soul is the experiencing consciousness.
- The soul is both the experiencer and the medium of experience.
- She always lives and acts out what she believes to be true. Yes, we frequently act out of lies and falsehoods, but this is because the soul believes that they are true. When we act out being a little deficient kid, for instance, it is because the soul believes that she is a little deficient kid. When we act from anger, we really believe that the truth is that we should act out the anger. The difficulty is not that the soul loves or likes falsehood, but that she takes a falsehood as truth and lives it out faithfully. For example, the soul will not let go of identification with the ego because the soul is totally convinced that this is who she is. The soul is convinced that she is the body, that she is this person, and so this is what she is going to live, act out, and defend until death. The soul is, in a word, ignorant.
- Real life is an endless manifestation and unfoldment of surprises.
- Satisfying the desires of the dream, the magical expectations of the personality.